Updated: April 2022
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how 99active.com collect and process your personal information through 99active websites and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together “99active Services”).
By using 99active Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What personal information about guests, customers, providers (together “users”) does 99active collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
Information you give us:
We receive and store any information you provide in relation to 99active Services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our 99active Services.
We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of 99active Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through 99active Services. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses 99active Services and other content served by or on behalf of 99active on other websites.
For what purposes does 99active use your personal information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our users. These purposes include:
Purchase and services:
We use your personal information to take and handle orders and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders and services.
Provide, troubleshoot, and improve 99active Services:
We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the 99active Services.
PRecommendations and personalization:
We use your personal information to recommend features and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with 99active Services.
Comply with legal obligations:
In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from providers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
Communicate with you:
We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to 99active Services via different channels (e.g., by e-mail).
We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our users , 99active.com and others.
What about cookies and other identifiers?
Does 99active share your personal information?
Information about our users are an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our users’ personal information to others. We share users’ personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries of 99active.com. We controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
Transactions involving third parties:
We make available to you services and skills provided by third parties for use on or through 99active Services. For example, you can order acts from third parties through our marketplace, purchasing tickets from a third-party provider on our marketplace. Ant act ist an experience or an event you can buy tickets for or as a provider you can create and publish an act. Tickets for the act (event/experience) will be sold to customeres. We share users’ personal information related to those transactions with that third party for that transaction.
Protection of 99active and others:
We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of 99active, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How secure is information about me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What information can I access?
You can access your information, including your complete profile information and all your 99active service transactions, go to “my acts” as a ticket customer and go to “myOffers” as a provider to see all your created acts. Go to “Financials” as a provider to get an complete overview about your stored financial transactions. Or in case of any question, write to email@example.com
Are children allowed to use 99active services?
99active does not sell tickets for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use 99active Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
Information you give us when you use 99active services:
You provide information to us when you:
- search or shop for tickets or services on 99active.com
- provide information in your profile (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one email address or mobile number when using 99active.com
- provide information in your provider account or any other account we make available that allows you to offer acts or services to 99active users
- offer your acts or services on or through 99active Services
- communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form
- upload images, videos or other files to 99active Services
- rate acts
- employ notifications
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
- identifying information such as your name and email
- payment information
- your billing address information
- your IP address
- content of reviews and e-mails to us
- images collected or stored in connection with 99active Services
- corporate and financial information
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet
- login, e-mail address, and password
- the location of your device or computer
- content interaction information, such as content downloads
- 99active Services metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your images)
- version and time zone settings
- purchase and content use history
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; acts you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs)
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Information you can access:
Examples of information you can access through 99active Services include:
- status of recent transactions (including subscriptions)
- your complete order history
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and profile information)
- payment information
- e-mail notification settings
- recommendations and the acts you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations
- your my acts content (including your purchased tickets, your rating and your story about the act)
- your complete transaction history (for providers and consumers)
99active takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that third parties will never defeat our security measures. You acknowledge that you by using 99active are sharing information at your own risk.
When you first launch 99active, you will be asked to log in using your e-mail and password.
Is there a way to delete my data?
We store the information described above on the 99active.com platform and in our cloud servers. What you see in 99active app and on 99active web portal is the data that we log. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org using your 99active account email address and request us to delete your 99active account and your transaction data. Within 72 hours your account and all transaction data will be removed from our server and all back-ups. Given how our backup systems work, your data may remain in our backups for some time after we delete it from our servers.
You may opt out of receiving in-app notifications from 99active by changing your notification settings in the profile settings menu. Similarly, you can opt-out of email lists from the unsubscribe link in the footer of all marketing emails sent by 99active.